Re: [NTLK] Emate memory upgrade

From: Jim Siburt (jsiburt_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Sep 11 2003 - 06:19:58 PDT

As a proud new eMate owner I can attest to the need for a memory
upgrade. But they are practically non-existent. And when they do show
up on Ebay then it is we the eMate owners who fight for the upgrade
card raising the price and padding the pockets of someone who probably
could careless about the device.

Maybe if we refused to over pay and bought as a community then this
wouldn't be an issue. An idea would be to keep the parts and pieces
within the community and sell them at a reasonable price and then sell
them back to the community when we no longer have need or (gasp) loose
interest. If a device or accessories appears on Ebay then a designated
buyer purchases it and brings it into the community collection.

Nobody says we have to behave in a capitalistic way just because others
do. : ) Not hat I am against capitalism or even care to raise such a
discussion.

Regards
Jim S.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html