Re: [NTLK] [OT] What Benschop is doing (was: What Benshop is doing)

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Wed Sep 10 2003 - 23:56:09 PDT

Laurent Daudelin wrote:
> I missed the beginning of this thread, but is this your agency's web
> site?

Yes it is.

> If so, nice, really nice! Who is the lady on the various pages?

Thanks for the compliment, since the site just went live I would
appreciate criticism, but off-list please!

There are actually three ladies and two men on the Home, Agency and
Contact page. Maybe you appreciated their looks too much? ;-)
The photo's are from a series of 30 pictures I did a couple years ago
for the 25 years jubilee of a local dance company. They were all
dancers and European, so a meeting might be hard to set up...

All pictures were nudes but as you can see I placed props, arms etc.
strategically, not because I'm a puritan but I always get very
distracted myself by pubic hair and nipples.
(and yes, I admit, this only goes for female nipples. Probably sexist
but I can't help myself ;-)
BTW, the picture on the Home page is in our living room, 4 by 6 feet,
looks quite nice...

To bring it back on topic: pity, but there won't be a Newton version of
this website, too much work involved already and we haven't even
finished the Dutch and French versions yet.

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html