[NTLK] "Shark"?

From: Ronsilvar (Ronsilvar_at_husky-net.net)
Date: Tue Sep 09 2003 - 08:15:27 PDT

on 9/9/03 1:49 AM, newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net at newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net
wrote:

> Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 01:02:37 +0200
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] Share Internet Connection
> From: Robert Benschop <rbenschop_at_euronet.nl>
>
> Ronsilvar wrote:
>>> I would like to shark my iMac's internet connection.
>> "Shark"? Translate please.
>
> What about 'share' with a typo?
>

> Robert Benschop

Hi Robert,

 Whew! For awhile there, I thought it was one of those epiphanies when you
realize you are aging. You know, when language spoken by the young is
indecipherable to the...ummm, ahem..cough....swallowing real hard before I
say it,..... OLD. I recently asked my nephew is "c o o l" still "cool" or is
it "k e w l". He says that's old fashioned, cool is now fat. Boy, am I out
of the loop! Bummer. (Is bummer still used except by us dinosaurs?) Well, at
least my phat is cool. ;-)

Ron

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html