Re: [NTLK] Share Internet Connection

From: japecan_at_comcast.net
Date: Mon Sep 08 2003 - 16:29:36 PDT

Well I just downloaded courier with the other required 2 software listed, found
the button to get the url entry typed in of all things www.ebay.com! Waited a
while then my newton started to download the ebay home page!!! Pretty cool but
when it get done it just disconnects. Same thing happens when I go to my isp
comcast.net but disconnects even quicker? any suggestions or any other newton
friendly sites that wont disconnect? This is amazing! What a great software
Courier is and thank you Eckhart Koeppen. Keep up the good work.

Robert Maeda Serna
japecan_at_comcast.net

Robert Benschop wrote:
Depends what you're using ti for, would never really surf on a Newt but
great for wireless updating the local cinema listing so I have those
handy etc.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html