Re: [NTLK] Share Internet Connection

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.int)
Date: Mon Sep 08 2003 - 06:58:39 PDT

I actually use it (3COM 3C589D).
No problems so far.
You should check that you get the right interface:
there are versions with twisted pair (RJ-45 plug) ususally indicated with TP
and there is a version for thin ethernet (BNC connector).

Do not worry about the Newt drivers: they are located on Unna.
There is one fact that was really surprising me: a Notebook running Win2000
was able to identify that card immediately w/o problems, load the
appropriate driver and use it...

Cheers
Johannes

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html