Re: [NTLK] apple newton manuals

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Fri Sep 05 2003 - 05:31:11 PDT

on 05/09/03 05:03, mike_at_mikeinteractive.com at mike_at_mikeinteractive.com
wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I just got an Apple Newton 2000 (upgraded to 2100).
>
> I don't have any instructions or manuals for it.
>
> Does anybody have any suggestions?

Yes,

Start by reading the FAQ, at the end of this message.

-Laurent.

case and paste n.: [from `cut and paste'] 1. The addition of a new feature
to an existing system by selecting the code from an existing feature and
pasting it in with minor changes. Common in telephony circles because most
operations in a telephone switch are selected using case statements. Leads
to software bloat.
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html