Re: [NTLK] [NTLK][getting OT] pkgs for hangman

From: Trevor Birch (Trevor.Birch_at_btclick.com)
Date: Fri Sep 05 2003 - 03:02:52 PDT

Yes Brian, but my point is - it is still "English" :-)

I've heard of Russian Newtons and German Newtons, but never a Gaelic
version - now THAT WOULD BE WORTH A FEW POUNDS.

But let's not go down that route again!

Nice to see heads pop up within the UK - I'm quite new to Newton and it can
feel lonely with all this talk of parties in LA.

Have we ever had a UK Newton meeting? Are there any UK UGs?

Regards Trevor Birch