Re: [NTLK] ANUG - was Back To School Sale" - Bran

From: Grant Hutchinson (grant_at_splorp.com)
Date: Thu Sep 04 2003 - 21:10:00 PDT

In a previous message, Andrei Chichak typed vigorously:

>> Armistice was "A Newton on a Board". A Nubus board that...
>
>Grant? Can you provide this one?

Yep. I have two Nubus boards - one of which I am certain is an Armistice.
The other one is a smaller, but similar board - it may be an Armaggedon
board, but I can't be sure. I have several functional Nubus Macs to try
them in.

>> I also have a pre-production Newton "NotePad" which eventually
>> became the OMP. But this one is special, it has...
>
>I'll take the digicam home tonight and see what I can do. Grant, can I send
>my pics to you? I'm on peasant-net until I can justify a high speed
>connection to home.

Yes, you can send them to me. I can post them to the Newted Community
site. I have a couple pre-production devices as well as two Bunn Warmer
prototypes. Sounds like we could have quite the technology show and tell
in Calgary. Pictures of my prototype OMP with the 'batmobile' screen
cover and one of the Bunn Warmer units can be viewed here:

http://newton.splorp.com:8080/html/-72365934$1227.nsd

g.

Grant Hutchinson } Interface Considerations & Toys

Weblog } www.splorp.com
Newton } www.newted.org
Design } www.veer.com

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html