Re: [NTLK] "Back To School Sale" - Brand New MP 2100's

From: Allan Ngaparu (angaparu_at_optusnet.com.au)
Date: Thu Sep 04 2003 - 12:33:58 PDT

Gidday

That was one hell of a mouthful dummy spit and yes maybe some people had it
coming. I dont know how many people are subscribed to this group but you
have just sprayed the lot of us.I for one made the following post:

Bravo,

Eloquently said, after all said and done if you dont like the price you dont
have to pay it !!!

Allan Ngaparu

That was a reference to earlier comments made by some INDIVIDUALS and not
the GROUP.

The pen is obviously mightier than the sword but only if we let it be so!

Allan Ngaparu
u2000

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html