Re: [NTLK] HP200LX Financial Calculator was RE: Please Talk Me Out of

From: lvr (lvrooy_at_iafrica.com)
Date: Wed Sep 03 2003 - 04:48:06 PDT

Sushi typed on 02sep03:
--Hi Les ...

Thanks. Read your 1st ref. shortly after posting the Q; late (as usual).
Hard to keep up with the digests especially now that the traffic has picked up.
I had a look at the ProCalc page. The app. looks very professional with the
3D effect. I can just hope (in vain?) it will look like that from under the
'protective cover' on the Newt. And yes, $9 is worth the 12c features only.
I always wanted to own a 12c but that seems to still cost a premium (like
the 200LX- what an investment!).

Les
ZAR

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html