Re: [NTLK] Please Talk Me Out of This! - Long Sorry.

From: lvr (lvrooy_at_iafrica.com)
Date: Tue Sep 02 2003 - 01:44:05 PDT

stevenf_at_panic.com typed:
--At the moment I'm using a T-Mobile SideKick for go-anywhere --internet
access, but I'm also carrying a Tungsten T2 ...

Thoughtful sober writing of the PDA dilemma. Someone already mentioned it
in an earliar post: P stands for Personal; much more personal than the P in
PC or Portable. And the A stands for Assistant ...
Sounds like the mentioned devices warrant a closer look. Are these their
full names?

Les
ZAR

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html