[NTLK] Final Price Reduction on the Brand New MP2100, Case, Cable and Dongle

From: Joey & Susan's Primary Hotmail (seidell23112_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 01 2003 - 21:10:30 PDT

BlankHello One & All,

I have attached the NEW price list with some info (email off list for =
item pictures). I had to do battle to get it this low, and I do not =
anticipate them going any lower then this. So, I am posting this email =
and advising all, that this will be the FINAL PRICE. Below is info:

1. The MP 2100 is Brand New and still in the factory sealed (seal =
intact) box. So, obviously I cannot show you a picture of the inside. =
I will provide you with a picture of the outside and your MP's serial =
number when the MP is purchased. New Price REDUCTION - $600.00 which =
includes US shipping!

2. The Cable and Dongle. Brand New and still sealed in the bag from =
factory. New Price INCREASE - $25.00 which includes US shipping!=20

3. The Cases are also Brand New, but I felt it needed to be seen, so we =
opened one. These are quite unique! I don't remember ever seeing this =
case before. New Price REDUCTION - $50.00 which includes US shipping!

Take advantage of a very unique situation. You will most likely never =
come across a BRAND NEW MP2100 ever again. Till next time!

God Speed

Semper Fi!

Joey Seidell
Special Agent