[NTLK] newt on sale

From: suppaman (suppaman_at_softhome.net)
Date: Thu Oct 30 2003 - 06:08:33 PST

Hi,
like a comet into this newtoning sky I came and now will go..

My newt is on sale 'cause I really don't use it (mainly dued to its size, I
really feel unconfortable bringing it with me at university.. )

It is a J&K PDA014 bought on may, used from july but not as much till I got an
ethernet with xjack. It has got lid, its clips, stylus (oh wonderful Newt
stylus..) a 4Mb linear flash and and a 3Com 3CXE589ET.

Am I out of boundaries asking for 200 euro?

In order I'd prefer to sell to:

an Italian buyer (to keep it simple)

a Newtontalker (to keep it in family)

an outsider who loves Newton