Re: [NTLK] Newton Gestures Question

From: RAParker (RAParker_at_Quadzilla.NET)
Date: Wed Oct 29 2003 - 09:01:39 PST

At first, I had trouble with that gesture too. After some practice, I
beleive I found a few tricks that have helped me achieve success most of
the time.

1) Make the shape the corner of a square
2) Pause a half-a-microsecond in the corner of the square
3) ** The inside corner of the square should be TOUCHING the right and
bottom edges of the last word or character where you want to insert the
line break, NOT floating in the space after or below. ** This really
improves the accuracy, helping your Newton see the "gesture" as a gesture
instead of the insertion of a J. **

Ron

RAParker
   |\/|\