Re: [NTLK] The store is open..at last

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Wed Oct 29 2003 - 08:05:19 PST

Humphreys, David (URB) wrote:

> Well I got my webpages published and the store is now open for business.
>
> http://mrpcbman.tripod.com/

It's great to finally see this David. I wish I still owned an eMate so I
could upgrade it :)

> Any questions???

Yes, the module expands the eMates' DRAM to 4MB (replacing the 1MB onboard)
and expands the flash storage to 4MB (supplementing the 2MB onboard with an
additional 2MB), right? These details aren't on your website.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html