Re: [NTLK] NewtSync & MoreInfo

From: David M. Ensteness (denstene_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Oct 27 2003 - 21:30:17 PST

I haven't tried syncing in X since I started working with MoreInfo but
its functionality I would LOVE.

So I too am interested. I know that floating meetings was an issue
between iCal and Dates using NewtSync. I get the impression it was due
to a bug in iCal regarding changing of time zones because Apple notes
that such a thing is fixed in the newest version and that the problem
did involve syncing.

David

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html