Re: [NTLK] Web Browsers for Newton

From: Eckhart Köppen (eck1001_at_gmx.net)
Date: Sun Oct 26 2003 - 23:34:58 PST

On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 01:31:11 +0000, Tony Crooks wrote:
> Can anyone point me in the direction of more useful browser and email
> packages? Any comments would help as well.

I use SimpleMail for email, works really nice. My web browser of choice
is of course Courier, but I'm not sure how well it will run on an
MP2000. It should work, but the MP2000 is seriously RAM-challenged (it
has less free system RAM than the MP130). I can only advise people to
go for the MP2100 instead, it's much less likely to run into any memory
problems.

Eckhart

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html