Re: [NTLK] EM300 memory boards

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Oct 26 2003 - 17:46:01 PST

Can I order 5?...or would 10 be better for you? I'm going to offer these
to my members at LANUG.
Thanks!
------------------
>Update: 03/10/06
>
>I got the prototype boards on Friday and they look pretty good. I have
identified some minor layout issues and rectified
>them. The production design has been blessed and ordered 5 minutes ago.
Leadtime is two weeks and then I have to get
>them assembled so we are still a month or so out at the moment.
>
>PCBman

!ooW %-) www.lanug.org
Pres. of LA Newton Users Group!...over $teve's Live Body.
A NewtonAddict on MacAddictYr2003!

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html