Re: [NTLK] URGENT: DO NOT BUY THI.

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Oct 26 2003 - 17:44:01 PST

------------------
>I watched Ferdi's auction a couple of weeks ago for a 'new' Newton with
extras, and the bids had reached only about USD350. With only 10 seconds,
or even less, to go, the auction was cancelled by the seller!
>In my opinion, as an eBayer, this is unethical conduct. If the price is
not as high as the seller wishes, then tough. Of course, this 'item'
reappeared
>immediately afterwards. This may also explain why 'knowledgenavigator' is
no longer on US eBay.

He has done a few 'cancellations'.
He never was in 'U.S.' or anywhere in Europe. At least ebay makes the
seller tell you where the seller registered.

!ooW %-) www.lanug.org
Pres. of LA Newton Users Group!...over $teve's Live Body.
A NewtonAddict on MacAddictYr2003!

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html