[NTLK] eMate Memory Updates

From: Jeff Sheldon (jeff_at_jurai.net)
Date: Thu Oct 23 2003 - 15:19:03 PDT

I hope that any "newly designed" eMate memory cards for sale by anyone on
this list are defendable as unique designs. Copyright infringement, even
of products no longer being manufactured, will do more harm to the Newton
community than good.

I'm sure some people will be annoyed by me saying this so openly, but I
haven't seen anybody else step up. And since I'm not actually accusing
anyone, I look forward to seeing these new products for our beloved
eMates. Good work.

-Jeff

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html