[NTLK] Windows connection problems

From: Alexey Danilchenko (alex_at_intellicomps.com)
Date: Thu Oct 23 2003 - 01:33:26 PDT

Hello all,

The company I'm working for recently upgraded all PCs to Windows XP and I have had weird
serial connection problems with my MP2100.

My MP2100 has SER-001 installed about half a year ago. I've been connecting to XP happily
for the first couple days with various speeds (up to 115200) via NCU and unixnpi (windows
version).

After some moment in time - my MP2K just stopped connecting timeouting everytime I tried
to make a connection.

I tried it on a different PC with XP and the same PC serial cable - works perfectly.
I tried connecting a different serial device on the same PC - works OK.

But MP2K still does not work with this particular PC. Any suggestions?

Has anyone ever experienced similar problems?

Alexey

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html