Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V3 #549

From: Luiz Petroni (lpetroni_at_compassoarte.com.br)
Date: Fri Oct 17 2003 - 15:33:57 PDT

This is just amazing!

Apple has just announced a Griffin accessory to provide iPod with the
same capability and they are saying that this is really revolucionary
(and the iPod will only save). Hey, our Newtons we will be able to do
the same and maybe much more sophiticated operations in the future...
Paul your are the man! Congrats!

Will be registering ATA Support in the next days...

lpetroni

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html