Re: [NTLK] Hell has frozen over

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Thu Oct 16 2003 - 18:59:37 PDT

on 16/10/03 19:32, Stephen at stevebo_at_eden.rutgers.edu wrote:

> Nathan Turnage wrote:
>
>> Well, Hell has frozen over. Point yer browzers at www.apple.com and
>> witness the true power of the Mac side.
>>
>> -n
>>

> it's so sweet on my windows,
> wished i had a mac tho
> just for aesthetic reasons.

I also installed it on my Windozz box at work, just to have a look, and it
it indeed looking pretty good. Actually, it's one of the best looking app
I've seen on Windows. It has a custom window and is very elegant, IMNSHO. It
seems Apple did a very good job.

-Laurent.

fascist adj.: [common] Said of a computer system with excessive or annoying
security barriers, usage limits, or access policies. The implication is that
said policies are preventing hackers from getting interesting work done. The
variant `fascistic' seems to have been preferred at MIT, poss. by analogy
with `touristic' (see tourist or under the influence of German/Yiddish
`faschistisch').
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html