Re: [NTLK] exporting audio notes to pc (again..)

From: suppaman (suppaman_at_softhome.net)
Date: Tue Oct 14 2003 - 02:09:17 PDT

On Monday 13 October 2003 22:50, Norman Palardy wrote:
> That's one of the drawbacks.
> You need a fair amount of space to binhex it.
>
> For me I had such large sound fils that the dongle with audio output
> was the easiest

Where can I get one?

Anyway since I am in a need to do other recording if I do a backup of the
notes will I be able to do the dongle-with-audio-out-process safely in
future?

I mean, I do a backup now, remove clip from newton and make others, then
later I do a restore and use the dongle. Is it possible?

Andrea

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html