Re: [NTLK] Dyslexia, a simple mistake, or a sinister plot?

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Mon Oct 13 2003 - 21:43:08 PDT

on 14/10/03 00:39, Ed Kummel at tech_ed_at_yahoo.com wrote:

> OK...the name of this device seems too close to
> call...
> http://www.mobileburn.com/news.jsp?Id=454
>
> Trying to steal a little market share from our green
> machine?

Wow! They're now trying to fit the Windows interface into a cell phone
screen!

-Laurent.

dinosaur n.: 1. Any hardware requiring raised flooring and special power.
Used especially of old minis and mainframes, in contrast with newer
microprocessor-based machines. In a famous quote from the 1988 Unix EXPO,
Bill Joy compared the liquid-cooled mainframe in the massive IBM display
with a grazing dinosaur "with a truck outside pumping its bodily fluids
through it". IBM was not amused. Compare big iron; see also mainframe. 2.
[IBM] A very conservative user; a zipperhead.
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html