Re: [NTLK] exporting audio notes to pc (again..)

From: Norman Palardy (palardyn_at_shaw.ca)
Date: Mon Oct 13 2003 - 14:43:56 PDT

Having tried and used both of these methods the best answer I found was
to get a dongle that has the audio outputs wired up.
Binhex works OK. Not great. But OK.
I had some very large notes (30 minutes) and it would not transfer
them. Audio recordings larger than that never transferred for me.

Soup never worked to move these across for me.

Nor did anything else.

So, I bought a dongle from one of the list members and plug it into my
7600 and record it that way.
I get great audio output and it works flawlessly (except when I plug in
the AC power and then there is a noticeable hum to the audio output.)

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html