Re: [NTLK] msg to list dad; was -> Hierarchic order

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Sat Oct 11 2003 - 09:48:04 PDT

Quoting doppler <roman_at_pixell.net>:

> couldnt the server be tweaked to insert a little line like
>
> mailto:sender_at_domain.xxx,%20newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net?Subject=Re:[the
> subject for the particular post]
>
> in every post in the digest?
>
> this would make it possible to reply directly to both the sender and keep
> the original subject.

Well, yes, except that the messages are plain-text, so most mail programs
probably won't find the link. And it would probably require some hacking on
eCartis' digest module.

"There's nothing, nothing better than / that small computer with a pen.
Because one thing I can't abide / Hardware that won't let me decide." -FG
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html