Re: [NTLK] Question about 2100 screen

From: Jan Feigus (jfeigus_at_ComCAT.COM)
Date: Tue Oct 07 2003 - 21:40:29 PDT

I've had my 2100 for several years now, and hardly used it.
It really is mint condition, screen is excellent. I have been using
the ConceptKitchen screen protectors on it.
Very recently I had to remove the protector that was on it and in running a
few tests I have found that I can't use the unit with any of the
ConceptKitchen films.
It seems that I can't write with the film on the screen, the cursor totally
malfunctions. When I remove the film, I get excellent, almost perfect
recognition.

They have been stored in the original packaging, I'm wondering if there
is a time when they become ineffective......Anyone have any ideas on why
this would occur so suddenly?

Also, has anyone had any luck with any kind of liquid type of protector,
something other than the films?

Thanks ahead for any help.

Jan Feigus

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html