Re: [NTLK] [OT] reverse technology

From: Pascal Massün (pascal.massun_at_skynet.be)
Date: Tue Oct 07 2003 - 12:10:42 PDT

op 07-10-2003 06:48 schreef Ed Kummel op newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net:

> When I think of innovative technology, I want
> something that I would have never thought of.
> Something like this:
> http://www.io2technology.com/
> Now, if this ever makes it, it will be unbelievable!
> Ed

Like Jean-Luc Picard use to say: "Something is impossible until it's not"

I like Star Trek. I like its technology.
Technology, I believe, one day will see the light.

If you don't believe me, well, look at your GSM or mobile phone for
instance. I have a siemens SL55 and if I compare that with what Kirk had in
the original star trek series had, well ... . So why not the rest ?
As my wife said to the latest Nobel Prize in medecine, the MRI scan, this is
like star trek science !

Best regards,
Pascal.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html