Re: [NTLK] Refurbished battery update

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Mon Oct 06 2003 - 14:00:30 PDT

Ravindra Mohabeer wrote:
> BTW, I've read the FAQ on internet and mailing, and I have the UNNA
> archive
> on CD, but is there an order in which the Simple Mail software must be
> installed for it to work? Do I also have to install NewtScape (there
> was an
> error message regarding an extension that said I needed NewtScape)?
> And, is
> NewtScape going to be a decent browser for mostly text based web pages?

Some plug-ins that SimpleMail can use are actually NewtsCape plug-ins,
so you'll need need NewtsCape to get that functionality in SimpleMail
AFAIK
For browsing I would start with Courier, free and fast, next NetHopper,
free and a little slower, last NewtsCape, most functionality but slow.

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html