Re: [NTLK] Newton sell off

From: Jack Skoda (jskoda_at_skoda.com)
Date: Mon Oct 06 2003 - 07:54:44 PDT

On Monday, Oct 6, 2003, at 09:04 US/Eastern, Eric L. Strobel wrote:

> Seriously though, unless Ben & Jerry's has chaw-flavored ice cream, I
> doubt
> those good ole' boys have had any... :-)

When I was in Alamaba (89 thru 91) the closest Ben & Jerry's was
in Atlanta. If I recall correctly, the Atlanta store was not
equipped to serve the Vermonster sundae, when we went there, so
your exerience may vary depending on how far away you are from
the mother-ship in Waterbury, VT.

// Jack Skoda <jskoda_at_skoda.com>
// "Information is power and I like power." --Cobra Bubbles

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html