Re: [NTLK] Dateman GOals

From: Caretech_at_rogers.com
Date: Sun Oct 05 2003 - 22:44:29 PDT

Does anyone use Dateman Goals. I started using them and I tried to
search to find the text in the goal. The newt found nothing... I
checked the Goal for spelling of the text and tried again.. Still
unable to find anything within a goal.

Anyone else have this?

ray

"truth is true to us always because of our perspective."