Re: [NTLK] Japanese Handwriting Input on US Newton

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Sun Oct 05 2003 - 11:40:02 PDT

on 05/10/03 11:39, gooddogcomics_at_mac.com at gooddogcomics_at_mac.com wrote:

> For that matter, what about Chinese handwriting input?
>
> Mark
>
> On Sunday, October 5, 2003, at 12:25 AM, Theodore Vossen wrote:
>
>> Is it possible to get Japanese Handwriting Input on a US Newton? I've
>> been looking around at various sites that have information on varions
>> Japanese IMEs for Newton, but I haven't seen one that does handwritten
>> input. Thanks for any help you can give.
>> Ted
>> --
>> This is the NewtonTalk list - http://www.newtontalk.net/ for all
>> inquiries
>> List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html
>> Official Newton FAQ: http://www.chuma.org/newton/faq/

There was a company named "Enfour" I think that had such input system. Sean
Luke also wrote some applications to ease Japanese input, I think.

-Laurent.

BUAG // n.: [abbreviation, from alt.fan.warlord] Big Ugly ASCII Graphic.
Pejorative term for ugly ASCII art, especially as found in sig blocks. For
some reason, mutations of the head of Bart Simpson are particularly common
in the least imaginative sig blocks. See warlording.
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html