[NTLK] Arranging lines in Notes

From: Michael Detlefsen (mdetlefsen_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Oct 03 2003 - 21:35:04 PDT

I have some info in Notes that have been added to and subtracted from
for as many years as I've had the 2000 (bought the month they came
out). These notes have become very fragmented, i.e., when I add a line
to one of the sections, it scoots stuff down under the following lines,
and then I have to highlight the following notes and move them down
manually.

Anyone know of a way to get all this stuff in sync again so I can add
things without having to go through this?

BTW, I bought a new Brother HL-1440 laser printer a few weeks ago, and
my Newt prints to it beautifully, aside from the occasional form feed
at the beginning of the print job.

Mike

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html