Re: [NTLK] Rechargeable NiMH AA bateries for Newton

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.int)
Date: Thu Nov 27 2003 - 23:52:53 PST

How long - very hard to answer, because this strongly depends on how you use
the Newt.
What application - backlight on/off and so on.
To give you a few extreme examples for my 2100 mAh pack:
1) tracking mode with GPSMap (always on, processor usage 100%) -> about 4-5
hours
2) normal dayly usage, no backlight -> about 6-7 days
3) let the Newt sleep all the time -> 3 weeks and more

So you see, the truth is somewhat inbetween...

Cheers
Johannes

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html