Re: [NTLK] ot: cyberdog (was: Re: Rechargeable NiMH AA bateries f

From: RAParker (RAParker_at_Quadzilla.NET)
Date: Thu Nov 27 2003 - 20:06:00 PST

>Ron -
>
>Are you really using Cyberdog? If so, have you gotten it to run in
>Classic while in OS X?

Yes, I do use Cyberdog. I've been using Cyberdog since version 1.2 and Mac
OS 7.5.5. Unfortunately, I don't have Mac OS X... yet. I'm using Power Mac
8600/200 & Mac OS 9.1.

Right now though, I'm standing behind the front desk of a hotel using my
Newton 120 to read and send emails... People think I'm just a Manager with
a big day Planner.

Ron

--
Sent using GoFetch Shell Transport