Re: [NTLK] Anyone seen or compared the Newt to the TabletPC's ?

From: daniel (eindaniel_at_macnews.de)
Date: Thu Nov 20 2003 - 14:38:26 PST

hiho,

i don't know about tabletpcs, but a friend of mine just bought a
handheld with pocket windows and my heart hurts when i have to admit,
that the hwr of the latest pocket windows version is as good if not
better than the one of my newton 2100... plus it's 1/4 - 1/3 of the
size and weight with a bright clear color display and can display pdfs
(a feature i miss a lot on the newton...)

on the other hand, the newton is already seven years old...

daniel

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html