Re: [NTLK] Newton Modem List: Most current

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Thu Nov 20 2003 - 12:17:43 PST

>From: Grant Hutchinson (grant_at_splorp.com)
>Date: Sun Nov 16 2003 - 18:30:01 PST
>
>In a previous message, DJ Vollkasko typed vigorously:
>
>>Hmh, might be time to append the Newton Modem List if you guys pour
>>enough data my way...
>
>I will certain update the modem section of the FAQ, should someone like
>yourself wish to take the existing information and update it. Modems are
>definitely *not* my specialty.

Dear Grant,

thank you for your kind reply. Unfortunately, since yours and Daniel's were
the only replies I received either on- or off-list on this topic, there's
nothing
to update the FAQ with.
    My questions at http://newtontalk.net/archive/newtontalk.2003-11/0081.html
are still unanswered (e.g. ISDN + analogue 56K Fax Combo card, landline +
mobile combo card), from which I surmise that this kind of knowledge is
currently not available in Newtonia.

Cheers,

DJV.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html