[NTLK] serial to cell phone-SUCCESS!

From: martina wilson (mwilson_at_newted.org)
Date: Wed Nov 19 2003 - 23:28:45 PST

tonight i got my motorola v60i to connect and act as modem for my
newton. i'm not the inventor of the modem script.... he used a
motorola 120. tonight i got it to work with my new phone the v60i.
WEeeeeeeeeeee! i can serf the internet anywhere now. it's at a
blazing 14,000. let's just say i'm on a role. i've gotten my newt
tricked out and ready to rumble.... now for the face lift to my newton
site and newton server

martina wilson
personal newton server at: http://newtonannex.com
blog: http://newtonmuse.com
mwilson_at_newtonmuse.com

the cure for boredom is curiosity... there is however no cure for
curioistiy

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html