Re: [NTLK] Connecting MP 2100 to a "classic" PPC 7600 via modem-/printerport - problems

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Wed Nov 19 2003 - 05:53:03 PST

Stevie
Assuming that all you need to do is connect, just use the serial
connection. If you have an Appletalk network setup on the printer port
you should still be able to use the modem port for serial.
I have not personally succeeded at doing what you are trying to do but
I also didn't get an error message, I just got a failure to connect
message.
I use appletalk to connect my 2100 to my ethernet network for NCU and
internet via pcmcia ethernet card.
Woody

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html