Re: [NTLK] Newbie software help

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.int)
Date: Tue Nov 18 2003 - 23:24:38 PST

Sorry,
in order to give you a bit more help, you need to be a bit more specific on
WHAT does not work.
Of course in the worst case (depending where you live) I could send you a
Mac-formatted diskette with the NCU files on. But I think this is the last
option.
It would also be possible to send an image of the installation files as
attachment, but as far as I understood you still have then the problem of
transferring it to your Macs.
But without knowing what does not work in particular I cannot help you
further.

Cheers
Johannes