[NTLK] Newbie software help

From: jay (jayman6988_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Nov 18 2003 - 07:26:18 PST

I give up! I need a copy of the software needed
to connect an eMate to a Mac PowerPC. I have two
Macs - one running OS 7.6.1, the other running OS
8.1. Emate could link to either machine. I only
need to get text from eMate to the Mac.

Yes, I tried downloading the software myself. Had
all kinds of problems with .sit files. I have to
download with Windows machine, then move files to
Mac with Zip disc. NOTHING I tried worked. Wasted
couple of hours and it's time to give up.

I am not looking for more advise. I need a Mac
disc (floppies or CD) that will work with my
machines, no unStuffing or other games required.
I will be using a serial connection. I am willing
to pay for the floppies or CD.

Any help is appreciated.