Re: [NTLK] pen reader of siemens

From: Eric Engle (engleerica_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Nov 17 2003 - 17:04:03 PST

--- John Derbyshire <johnderbyshire_at_ntlworld.com> wrote:
> >Its just a serial device right?
>
> So how do you attach it to a Newton?
>
> --
> List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html

You need a null modem cable as I recall... and I do believe the drivers
distributed by siemens only work on pcs, though I could be wrong there; even if
I'm right (I believe I am) someone *may* have developed a driver for it for the mac.

=====
What I love about spam is realizing how profitable emotional insecurity can be for those who think they're somehow sexually inadequate. I get spam all the time offering to enlarge my breasts and lengthen my penis. And all I can ask is: which first? At least I know once I decide I will have a profitable future as a TV model...

"To create a new standard takes something that's not just a little bit different. It takes something that's really new and captures people's imaginations. Macintosh meets that standard." -Bill Gates

"Those who would trade liberty for security, deserve neither." - Benjamin
Franklin.
What would _you say to a constitutional amendment to give the president dictatorial powers?
http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/news/nation/6007732.htm