Re: [NTLK] How do developers deal with orientation...

From: Henry Stukenborg (hjstukenborg_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Nov 17 2003 - 14:12:44 PST

On Nov 17, 2003, at 3:58 PM, Paul Guyot wrote:

> Sometimes, you don't need to do anything because your views are based
> on views that already handle this perfectly.

Essentially the APIs take care of this for you - which seems the
'right' way to go. Unless you are doing a custom interface, the system
should be able to just 'do the right thing' and rearrange your UI
elements accordingly. I wonder if Microsoft's APIs don't handle this
well and leave it up to the developer to do the work.

--
Henry
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html