Re: [NTLK] Who Wants Shell Access?

From: RAParker (RAParker_at_Quadzilla.NET)
Date: Mon Nov 17 2003 - 11:53:56 PST

On Mon, Nov 17, 2003 11:01 AM, John Charlton <mailto:johncharlton_at_mac.com>
wrote:
> And a vote for an 800-number accessible from Canada.

I like the idea of an 800 number and I don't see why Canada couldn't be
included. I'm definately going to provide it...if it is economically
feasible. Again the goal would be to provide a useful/inexpensive/limited
(connect time) service that could support itself.

Anybody know the costs per/call and/or services charges per/month for an
800 #?

OR

Am I just shooting for pie in the sky?

Ron