[NTLK] what happened to my WaveLan Setup?

From: Wiley Wiggins (weevil_at_wileywiggins.com)
Date: Thu Nov 13 2003 - 11:52:15 PST

I got excited reading about NewtChat, so I put it on my eMate and to my
surprise... my newt is no longer getting a net connection via the
wavelan driver... I can wirelessly connect to my mac via NCU, but it
seems to be acting like the SSID in the wavelan setup is wrong... it
never connects to the internet.
The only thing that I can think of that has changed is that I installed
panther. All the other computers in my house are still getting a net
connection over airport. SSID looks right in the workplace card. I'm
stumped.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html