Re: [NTLK] OT PB G4 12 inch questions

From: Rolf Brakvatne (rbrak29_at_qwest.net)
Date: Thu Nov 13 2003 - 08:59:30 PST

Mark,

I have one by default. My son bought a 12" (first version) with his McD
money. When the 15" came out he had to have it. I was using a
Wallstreet and wanted a newer machine, so I bought his 12".

At first I thought the 12" screen was no match for the Wallstreet's
14", but I like it. Much more than a 12" 3400 PB I used to own before
the Wallstreet.

Screen real estate is limited, but the 1024X768 screen is crisp and
easy to read.

The keyboard is the best Apple has ever produced. The case is built
like a finely jeweled watch. Very solid.

RB

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html