Re: [NTLK] Newton for Aviation Pilots

From: Matthew Reidsma (matthew_at_reidsrow.com)
Date: Wed Nov 12 2003 - 14:19:43 PST

I thought I remembered someone asking this recently, but all I could
dig up in the archives was from 2002. Could it be that I have slept for
nearly a year? Anyway, on to your link. Here is the original message,
and since I was unclear as to whether you wanted the message onlist or
offlist, I have copied your address in the email. So, if you get two of
these, I apologize. (Unsure if he just subscribed to ask this question)

http://short.uigui.com/400

It doesn't actually bode well, but perhaps others can fill in the
blanks for you.

-Matthew

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html