Re: [NTLK] Newtway Stowaway keyboard connector

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Wed Nov 12 2003 - 12:54:33 PST

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Doug Parker [mailto:doug_at_ispinn.com]
> Sent: Friday, October 31, 2003 2:48 AM
> To: newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net
> Subject: [NTLK] Newtway Stowaway keyboard connector
>

> Announcing the Newtway connector!

*uncloaks*

Yes, great work, I hope I can still get one of those.
One question though, as I understand it, the connector as well as the
driver will work *only* with a Stowaway that is specifically Palm III
compatible, right? It will *not* work with any other Stowaway
keyboards, such as the one for Visor.
Right?

Ahhh, back on the list, feels good :)

Oliver :)

--
       "I love my goddamned brick of green plastic!"
		from