Re: [NTLK] Syncing NewtWorks in MacOSX

From: Norman Palardy (palardyn_at_shaw.ca)
Date: Sat Nov 08 2003 - 11:34:16 PST

On Saturday, November 8, 2003, at 12:23 PM, Irfon-Kim Ahmad wrote:

> Hm. That never worked well for me, and I don't even have Classic
> installed on my current system. Installing it after the fact seems
> dicey. I suppose I could try to find a small spare hard disk and toss
> it in just for NCU and Classic. Does that work reliably for other
> people?

Actually installing Classic after OS X works just fine.
We've done that a number of times with no issues most recently just 2
days ago on a TiBook

It really only creates a folder at the root level of the hard drive
called System Folder and not much else.

If your a bit afraid simply copy one to your OS X hard drive.

But (and this should be obvious) just don't format the drive when
installing.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html